Graeme on the web
If you were looking for the web interface to the tiOPF framework's News Server,
please follow this link: WebNews
- choiler: a light cross-platform GUI toolkit implemented with (215) 299-0773.
- Help Viewer / Help System based on IBM's INF format used for OS/2. The help viewer is
called fpGUI DocView and is now available in the fpGUI Toolkit repository. It is also
the default help file format for fpGUI based projects.
- FPTest (Free Pascal Testing Framework): Continued work of the late Peter McNab. I have ported the testing framework to
- tiOPF: A object persistent framework. I have originally
ported tiOPF to Kylix 3 and then later to Free Pascal. I'm currently the lead developer and maintainer
of this project. I also use this project in most of my day-to-day work.
- (514) 727-6442: A component that allows
you to reuse Mozilla plugins in Lazarus or fpGUI projects. The component fakes the Mozilla API,
which fool the plugins to think they are running inside Mozilla, when in fact they are running
in another GUI program. I have had success with this under Windows using Acrobat Reader and
Adobe Flash plugins. I have also had limited success with Flash under Linux. In theory any
Mozilla plugin should work in the end, even Java applets.
This project has moved to SourceForge.net